Wireless Broadband Service
Citius is a microwave broadband technology, designed to deliver unlimited and unmatched speed, true redundancy, and superior customer service to its users.
Citius specifically caters to the federal arena by providing reliable, dedicated, wireless broadband communication to support high-speed applications, as well as mission critical emergency preparedness and disaster recovery initiatives. This is accomplished through our proprietary methodology for use of spectrum frequency in order to bypass the need for fiber optic, underground networks that are subject to heavy network congestion, natural disasters, acts of terror, and man-made catastrophes.
Why Citius is Different?
Citius offers unlimited speed, and we stand behind that statement with our guarantee. Our competition does not offer unlimited speed, nor do they guarantee that you’ll always get the speed you contract for. It varies depending on network traffic.
Citius promotes true redundancy as it uses a microwave frequency, point-to-point system to deliver dedicated speed and performance to its end user, along with the ability to burst beyond contract speeds. Our competition does not do this.
Why Choose Citius?
- Guaranteed Contract Speed, 24/7
- Unlimited Speed
- Synchronous Speeds
- Ability to Burst at Anytime
- True Redundancy – Through the air, not underground
- Security – Full compliance with NIST standards
- Infrastructure – Scalable, Flexible, Agile
- Reliability – Zero down time since inception (even through Hurricane Sandy)
- 24/7 Monitoring connectivity, speed and crucial metrics for every customer
- Proactive Customer Service – Live technical expertise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No tiered support.
Our Network Design
- Designed for Deterministic Convergence
- Optimize for Best Utilization of Redundant L3 Paths
- Monitor Redundant Link Utilization and Availability
- Access Layer
- Use of Rapid PVST+ for Optimized Convergence and Protection Against User-Side Loops
- Monitor Interconnection Link Utilization and Availability
- Monitor User Link Utilization and Availability
Our Network Defense
- Layered protections
- Defense in multiple places
- Defense through diversification
- Protection of normal system operating conditions performed by a dedicated management system
- Network wireless links protected by Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption in accordance with U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards
- Cisco and NSA recommended network devices configurations for hardening of IOS devices applied